Setting up Live Chat
Integrating a widget on your website to start conversations with visitors. Track Website Behaviors and Prompt Call-to-Action for leads.
Adding a live chat widget may seem like a daunting task but is quite simple and requires no technical expertise or coding knowledge, copy and paste at the required locations.
You can customise your Live Chat Widget to install on your company website.
Feel free to check the Preview screen when you are editing the widget.
You can design the fundamental outlook of the Live Chat by editing the below items.
- Widget name: Choose a name for internal visible only.
- Chat Bot Name: It is the sender name for all the system generated auto-messages.
- Header Logo: Select a logo picture displayed on the Live Chat Widget.
- Background color & Button Color: Select favourable colour that presents your brand.
You can have advanced customisation to facilitate your website visitors.
- Share your reply time: Set expectations about how quickly your team replies during office hours.
- Business Hours: Set your business hours and display the live chat button during office hours only. Hide the button during off-hours.
- Contact Form: Require visitors to provide their contact details like name, email, and phone number before starting a chat. You can choose to activate it "All-time" or "Only during off-hours".
4. Visibility of "Powered by ⚡️ SleekFlow" on Widget: For Premium plan and enterprise plan users, you can "Show" or "Hide" the Powered by wordings on Widget.
You can enable as many languages as you want and add the ones you need. The widget will match your users default browser language.
If the visitor has the visitor's browser, languages preferences is set to a locale below, which has been set as disabled. The widget will fall back to the locale that has been set as the default locale: en.
You can hover to the preferred language and click set as default.
You can send website visitors automatic targeted pop-up messages based on their URL.
Name: Enter a name for you to identify the pop-up message.
Conditions: You can set "Show" or "Hide" to choose what page you want the pop-up to appear or disappear on your website.
Message: Select when the URL path contains/exactly match to show or hide the pop-up message. Please enter your message text (maximum 1024 characters) then you can either save it as a draft or publish it right away.
Display time: Enter the time to display the pop-up message after the visitor arrives on the selected URL.
You can select the channels that you installed to be visible to your website visitors. So visitors can choose to send messages through the preferred communication channels.
Once pasted and published, you should be able to see the widget appearing on your website.
If you build your websites with other tools or platforms, or you use a third-party tag manager, please find the links below for a detailed guide: