FAQs - WhatsApp (Official) - 360dialog
More to know about Official WhatsApp Business API
It is usually because of the below issues:
Messaging window: You may not have opened the messaging window as you and the customer had no conversation in the last 24 hours. You need to send a template message to reopen the messaging window to respond to the customers. You can check more details about messaging window here.
Yes! WhatsApp has imposed rate-limiting when ramping up your Official WhatsApp messaging application for these approved and enabled customers. (1000 unique recipients/ day when you start)
Please refer to the guide below to learn more.
Connection is important - now more than ever!
The Official WhatsApp API empowers businesses to connect with customers at scale with broadcast messages, automation and the like. With the Official WhatsApp API, you can start conversations with multiple customers with personalised messages!
Having said that, the Official WhatsApp API does not support WhatsApp calls and group chats at the moment. Furthermore, contacts would not be able to invite the Official WhatsApp number to the group chat as well.
By default, you can only create 2 phone numbers in each WABA account. This is a fraud prevention feature. If you want to add more than 2 numbers, please contact our Customer Support for further assistance.
Unfortunately, no! Kindly be informed that the process of upgrading a number to an Official WhatsApp Business API is non-reversible! After the upgrade, there is no way back to WhatsApp (Personal Use) or WhatsApp Business App. For more information, visit here.
To cancel the subscription and terminate the Billing cycle with 360dialog, please take the following steps:
- 2.Click on WhatsApp Accounts on the navigation bar
- 3.Choose the phone number which subscription you would like to cancel from the displayed list
- 4.Click on the Show Details button
- 5.Scroll down to the Danger Zone section
- 6.Click on the Cancel subscription button
- 7.Check if you have the correct phone number and if you are sure you want to cancel the subscription for that phone number. If so, you type the word CANCEL on the corresponding field:
8. Tick “Delete my number on the Facebook Business Manager” if you also want to delete this phone number from the WhatsApp Business Platform.
9. The cancellation process is complete by pressing the button "Cancel subscription" at the bottom of this screen.
Whenever a client cancels their 360dialog subscription, the cancelation date is set for the last day of the current month.