Comment on page
Add an Additional Number
Connect additional number through your 360 client hub
Due to security reasons, each WABA account can only add two phone numbers by default. Please contact Customer Support if you need to add more.
To connect an additional number to an existing 360 dialog WhatsApp Business Account, please follow the below steps:
3. Navigate to the top-right of the screen, click on the
icon, then click on Add Number
4. Fill in the requested information
- WhatsApp Business account (Choose the existing account)
- Phone Number (The number you would like to add)
- Default Language
- Verification Method (SMS/Voice)
5. Save and submit
The first channel(s) via the Signup form will continue to use the Embedded Sign up to add further phone numbers through an informative popup.
Once your new WhatsApp number is ready, you can connect to your SleekFlow platform.
2. Choose "I already have a 360 Dialog account"
Click on "Generate API Key" to get the API key for your new number.
Please do not click the "Generate API Key" after you have successfully connected the channel to the platform, or it will revoke your existing key and need to connect again.
4. Enter the API key and Channel name, click on "Submit"
5. New number connected to the platform