Export your segmented contact lists easily
Click on the Export button to export the list.
Your phone numbers may not look like phone numbers with letters and symbols in them, just like the cells C2 and C3 below.
Phone numbers not showing correctly
Change the cell contents to numbers, head to the dropdown in the "Home" tab and select "General".
The cell contents will automatically change to numbers. Alternatively, you can also select "Number" and then reduce the decimal points by clicking the buttons under the dropdown.
Phone numbers showing correctly
You may have contacts with Chinese names that show up as symbols in the CSV file:
Chinese characters not showing correctly
To view them in Chinese, follow the following steps:
- 1.Open a new Excel file, click on the "Data" tab and select "From Text".
Get data from text
2. Select the exported CSV file, and a popup will appear. Click on "Delimited", select "Unicode (UTF-8)" from the dropdown and click on "Next >".
Select "Delimited" and change "File Origin"
3. Under "Delimiters", click the box next to "Comma" and click on "Finish".
Check the "Comma" box
4. Paste the names, phone numbers, and other information onto the excel file, and the Chinese text will then show.
Chinese characters showing correctly
5. If you need to import this information back onto SleekFlow, please save the file as CSV UTF-8 (Comma-delimited) and amend the information accordingly before importing it back into SleekFlow
Import File Format