Comment on page
Sending Template Messages (CloudAPI)
Sending CloudAPI template messages using Zapier Integration
Please make sure you have selected an app to be the Trigger at step 1.
- 1.In the Action step, select SleekFlow as the app. Choose
Send Messageand click
- 2.Select SleekFlow account and Continue.
- 3.Put in Message Type as "template". Channel is "whatsappcloudapi". Please note there should not be any spacing in the word.
- 3.Insert From and To field. Leave blank with the rest of the fields in this screenshot.
From: You can directly enter the phone number with country code. E.g. 85239053590.
To: Hover your mouse to the field and Insert Data. Choose the matching field or type in recipient's phone number with country code
- 5.Paste Zapier Payload into the last field ExtendedMessageJson. Click Continue.
You are required to convert non-English text to Unicode and put it into the relevant parameter.
- 6.Click on Test Action. It should return with valid status. Click Publish Zap.