Comment on page
Sending Template Messages (360Dialog)
Sending 360Dialog template messages using Zapier Integration
Please make sure you have selected an app to be the Trigger at step 1.
- 1.In the Action step, select SleekFlow as the app. Choose Send Message and click Continue.
- 2.Select SleekFlow account and Continue.
- 3.Put in Message Type as "template". Channel is "whatsapp360dialog". Please note there should not be any spacing in the word.
- 4.Insert From and To field. Leave blank with the rest of the fields in this screenshot.
From: You can directly enter your connected WhatsApp API phone number with country code. E.g. 85239053590
To: Hover your mouse to the field and Insert Data. Choose the matching field or type in recipient's phone number with country code
- 5.Paste Zapier Payload into the last field
ExtendedMessageJson. Click Continue.
You may refer to the below link to learn how to retrieve the payload.
You are required to convert non-English text to Unicode and put it into the relevant parameter
- 6.Click on Test Action. It should return with valid status. Click Publish Zap.